If your looking for a campsite for the World Champs 2014 then these guys may be able to help you, sounds pretty good to me , there is a track there , a pool and only 20 mins away from Worlds track.
A BMX Club nearby Rotterdam is busy setting up a campsite during the Worlds.
Short information on the camping:
• Large pitches accommodated with the use of good sanitation and electricity
• Camping guests can make use of the BMX track of FCC de Spuicrossers
• Incl. Wifi
• A small swimming beach with children’s pool, sunbathing area and restaurant at short distance (2 minutes by foot)
• Town centre with several restaurants, shops and bars at walking distance
• unofficial world championship ‘no-chain’
• Possibility to join in a BMX-clinic by Robert de Wilde and Henry van der Vegt at additional charge
• From the camping the Ahoy arena is very accessible and only 20 minutes by car
Interested can register for the camping by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details will be spread as soon as possible via facebook and our website: www.fccdespuicrossers.nl
FCC de Spuicrossers