Here is some info for camping/parking and friday night practice for the British Champs at Perry Park.
Friday practice ……..
Given the increased number of riders this year we have split the practice in to two blocks and started it earlier. This will hopefully give everybody a chance to get som laps in on the track on Friday night.
– Pay £3 for practice
– You will be given a wristband for prof of payment. This will need to be visiable on your bars.
– Practice times:
2pm to 2.55pm: 12& under
3pm to 3.55pm: 13& over inc Championship women
4pm to 5pm: Track closed
5pm to 5.55pm: 12& under
6pm to 6.55pm: 13& over inc Championship women
7pm to 7.55pm: Elite men and Junior men
8pm Track closed
The first 25 minutes of each session will be without the gate. We will then run 30 minutes of gates in each session.
Please respect the volunteers and other riders. Any riders seen jumping the queue,pushing other riders out of the way or abusing the volunteers will be removed from practice.
If you have any questions on the above then please email email@example.com
– The campsite will open at 10am on Friday morning. Can you please not arrive much earlier as it will cause blockages on the main road.
– Access to the campsite will be via Church Road wich is the same access point as the national. This will be sign posted when you get off the M6.
– On arrival you will be given a sticker for your vehicle window, 2 nights or 3 nights. These must be clearlt visible and any vehicles without stickers will be asked to be moved to the car park.
– You will also receive a wristband for each person in your party. You will need this wristband to access the marquee and bar area.
– The pitches are 9mx9m square. Can you please keep within your pitch as we are under strict guidlines from the fire service to ensure access roads are kept clear. We also 270 pitches with 270 bookings.
– There will be toilets, waste disposal, bins and a skip. Please respect this property as it is hired in and any damage will have to be paid by the club. If you can please dispose of your rubbish in the bin liners provided and then either in the skip or bin. The club will have to clear any of your rubbish that is not in the appropriate place.
– The showers will be open at set times. These times will be given to you on arrival
– Fresh water is available from the water point by the access gate to the track. This is abit of a walk from the campsite but it is the only option available to us.
The campsite will close at 2pm on Monday
– You can access the car park from 12pm on Friday. Please do not arrive to early as this will cause blockages with the campers arriving.
– Access to the car park will be via Church Road (same as camping) This will be clearly sign posted from the M6
– Car parking will cost £6 for the weekend or £3 per visit. People paying £6 will be given a sticker to go in the vehicle window. Please have this on display for the weekend.
– A wristband will be given to each person in the vehicle. This is required to access the marquee and bar area.
– Car parking will open at 7.30am on Saturday and Sunday
PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE CHURCH TAVERN CAR PARK, ON THE PAVEMENT OR ON THE ROAD. THE CLUB CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSABLE FOR ANY TICKETS, CLAMPING OR VEHICLES BEING TOWED AWAY
Trackside parking is limited due to it being a public park. Parking will be for officials,volunteers, sponsors and VIPs. These names will be with security on the gate and any names that are not on the list will not be allowed to park. Gazebo’s can be dropped off but the vehicles will need to be parked in the car park once the gazebo has been dropped off at the gazebo drop off point.
If you have any questions on any of the above then please email Thebrits2013@gmail.com
Birmingham BMX Club