Stay Strong rider Kyle Evans gave us a few of his top 5’s
1. London SX
2. Copenhagen SX
3. Manchester SX
4. Dessel- Belgium
5. Winterthur- Switzerland
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1. Coach B
2. Joris Daudet
3. Mark Willers
4. Nick Long
5. Beth Shriever
6. Brooke Crain
1. Dan McBrides (when he does actually cook) Stir fry!
2. My Nans roast dinner
3. Pasta bake
4. Spaghetti Bolognese
5. Steak with peppercorn sauce
Results you’ve had
1. European number 5
2. Dagenham Elite man win (first ever national win) along side Redditch national win.
3. Made top 64 at London test event
4. Several national podiums
5. Supercross pro open Manchester- 5th in the main
Things about where you live
1. Training at the best facility in the world everyday as a full time BMX athlete with the squad.
2. Starbucks underneath the flat
3. Team banter all day everyday (good/bad) lol
4. Traffic lights (need I say no more, Grrrr)
5. Broken shower for weeks and still keep going to request for it to be fixed (that’s maintenance men for you) lol
Things you do that aren’t bmx
1. Play MX Alive and FIFA with the guys
2. Constantly watching Inbetweeners and Harry Potter. Then relating to it
3. Going out for things to eat
5. Spending/ arranging next time with Ria
6. Visiting the family
1. Drum and Bass
6. Pretty much anything. Part from MC
1. Inbetweeners/Harry Potter
3. Italian job
4. Step Brothers
6. Fast five
Bikes you’ve had
1. DK Charge
3. Intense Sabot
7. Currently on a Stay Strong GT!
(Pretty much every bike I have owned since I started racing).
1. Marco Delisola for hooking me as a Stay Strong rider!
2. My Dad taking me everywhere, making sure I have everything I need.
3. My family for the support also.
4. Ria for being understanding and very helpful aswell as her Dad Euan.
5. Marcus Bloomfield (A.K.A. Coach B, sometimes Sugs) for being a top coach, not just to me but to all the team and being by our sides. Thanks to Grant White for his input aswell, defo knows his stuff!
6. Last but not least, the fans :)) Great support. Thanks everyone.
See you soon.